Underwater photographer Stephen Frink could use any camera housing in the world, yet he chose SEACAM. Why?
- Precise machining and unparalleled ergonomics.
- Glass ports perfectly matched to specific lenses via wide variety of port extensions.
- Unique interchangable swivel 45-degree and Sport 180 viewfinders, each magnified for optimal viewing with facemask via +/- 3 diopter optical correction.
- 9" mineral glass superdome, ideal for over/unders.
- Reliable watertight integrity, with moisture alarm and unique water absorbent black-
- Flocked interior finish to assure even greater protection for delicate digital cameras.
- Special application tools such as wet diopters and remote shutter release and
- video monitor
- Unique silver surface technology that is resistant to scratching and corrosion.
All of this and more contribute to the superiority of the SEACAM line of SLR housings. SEACAM Underwater Digital Camera Housings and Strobes ... The choice of discriminating photographers world-wide!
SEACAM UNDERWATER DIGITAL CAMERA HOUSINGS AND STROBES ... THE CHOICE OF DISCRIMINATING PHOTOGRAPHERS WORLD-WIDE!